Florida Orlando Florida is one of our favorite family destinations. It is a global tourism hub with world-renowned resorts, attractions, and of course theme parks. You will love the excitement and chaos of Orlando!
Orlando is the perfect destination for fun lovers, from families with kids to kids. Planning a vacation to Orlando can be confusing. From planes and hotels to parks and food, there are many aspects to consider.
Our travel experts have traveled to Orlando several times and have learned many helpful tips along the way. We’ve put together a comprehensive guide to planning your family trip to Orlando. By shortlisting some best Orlando Restaurants Let’s start planning!
Travel Time and more.
- Average flight time from Dublin to Orlando: 9 h 45 min.
- Booking direct flights will make your journey a little easier.
- Most airlines offer entertainment such as movies and TV shows.
- But if you have young children it is a good idea to plan your entertainment ahead of time.
- When To Go The best time to travel to Orlando depends on what you are looking for. Good news for sun lovers.
No matter what time you go, you will more or less have a great time.
- Please note that temperatures can exceed 30 degrees from May.
- This may be too much for the Irish. If you want to avoid very hot and busy times, you should visit first.
- December to early May may be the perfect time for you.
- September is hurricane season that can stifle family fun but is definitely cheaper.
- Accommodation Orlando Florida has hundreds, if not thousands of hotels.
I recommend staying on International Drive or nearby.
Our favorite Orlando hotel is here. Major parks and attractions are a short drive from the hotel and close to leisure activities. The name of the amusement park “Orlando” is synonymous with an amusement park.
Most Irish tourists want to experience the magic of the Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando cinema. And who can blame them?