Cases of Coronavirus in Pakistan are increasing rapidly. The deadly COVID-19 pandemic is spreading rapidly across Pakistan. Every day new cases are reporting in Pakistan. Total coronavirus cases in Pakistan have risen to 1022. The death toll due to Coronavirus has risen to 8 in Pakistan.
In Pakistan, Sindh province is on the number 1 position with 413 coronavirus cases while Punjab is on 2nd position with 312 coronavirus cases. Unfortunately 🙁
Coronavirus cases in Pakistan are increasing day by day. On Wednesday new cases reported in Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Spokesman of Sindh health department Meeran Yusaf confirm 3 new coronavirus cases, the total cases have risen to 413 in Sindh. He says that the new cases of Coronavirus reported in Karachi. He says that 147 cases are in Karachi one is in Dadu. While 14 persons are fully recovered and one has died.
Punjab reports 16 new coronavirus cases with this total cases of coronavirus in Punjab have reached to 312. Department of Health Punjab’s spokesman Qaiser Asif said that 16 new cases of coronavirus reported in Punjab.
He says that in these cases 176 are those who came from Iran. However, 77 cases are from Lahore, 3 Multan, 2 Rawalpindi, 21 Gujrat, 19 Jehlum, 8 Gujranwala and 2 in Faisalabad & 1 each in Mandi-Bahodin, Rahim Yar Khan and Sargodha. Due to Coronavirus the number of virus affected persons has reached 1022 in Pakistan. Pakistan has reports 8 Coronavirus deaths, in which 3 are from Khyber Pakthunkhwa, One from Sindh, one from Gilgit Baltistan, one from Balochistan and one from Punjab.
The spokesman of the Balochistan government says that the total cases of coronavirus in Balochistan have risen to 115.
Overview of Coronavirus Cases in Pakistan
The first case of the Coronavirus case was reported on 26th February 2020 in Karachi.
- On 26th February special assistance to the health minister, Dr. Zafar Mirza confirms 2 coronavirus cases in Pakistan.
- Zafar confirms 2 more cases of coronavirus in Pakistan on 29th February. With these 2 new cases, the total cases have reached 4.
- The fifth case of coronavirus was reported on 3rd March 2020.
- In Karachi, the 6th case of coronavirus case was reported on 6th
- 7th case of coronavirus case was reported in Karachi on 8th
- 9 Coronavirus cases were reported on 9th of March in Pakistan.
- On 10th March 3 new coronavirus cases reported in Pakistan. Which was from Sindh and Balochistan. After that, the total cases of coronavirus risen to 19 in which 15 was from Sindh. Later the correction was made by the Sindh government, Due to a misunderstanding a patient was twice registered as number 15, but the actual number is 14. So, the number of coronavirus cases reported in Pakistan was 18 until 10th
- A 14 years old boy was tested positive of coronavirus who belongs to Skardu. With this new case, the total cases have reached 19.
- One more case was reported in Skardu on 12th After that, the number of Corona cases in the country reached 20.
- On 13th March coronavirus reported in a 52 years old man who arrived Karachi from Islamabad. On the same day, Dr. Zafar Mirza confirmed 7 new cases of coronavirus and with this, the total coronavirus cases reached 28.
- On 14th March 4 new cases were reported in Pakistan. 2 of from Balochistan and 2 from Sindh. And one coronavirus case was reported in Islamabad.
- On March 15, 13 cases were reported each in Islamabad and Lahore, 5 in Karachi, 13 in Sukkur and the total number of cases was 53 in the country.
- On March 16, the number of Coronavirus cases increased sharply in the country and the number in Sindh increased from 35 to 150 while the total number of cases in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa reached 184 after the new cases were reported.
- More cases of Coronavirus were reported on March 17 in all four provinces of Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, bringing the total number to 237 in the country.
- The first death due to Coronavirus in Pakistan occurred in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa March 18, while a second death toll was also confirmed shortly afterward, as well as 64 more cases that day in the province, reaching 301.
- On March 19, more cases of Coronavirus could not be stopped, and a total of 152 new cases of Coronavirus were reported in Gilgit-Baltistan, including the four provinces, after which the number reached 448 that day.
- The first death due to Coronavirus occurred in Karachi on March 20, after which the total death toll in the country was 3 while the number of victims came to 495 on the same day.
- Coronavirus cases confirmed in Pakistan on March 21 included 39 new cases from Sindh province, 56 from Punjab, 12 from Balochistan, 8 from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and 34 new cases from Gilgit-Baltistan, followed by 600 from the country.
- The total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus has reached 799 in the country on March 22, with 73 more reported in Punjab, 60 more in Sindh, 4 cases in Balochistan and 16 more cases in Gilgit-Baltistan, Along with this, a doctor infected with Coronavirus in Gilgit-Baltistan and a total of 5 deaths after the death of a virus-infected woman in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was reported in Sindh.
- On 23rd March more coronavirus cases reported in Pakistan and one more death report in Balochistan. On the same day the decision of army deployment across Pakistan. The total cases reported in 878 in Pakistan until 23rd
- 24th March 2020 a death reports from Punjab province and new cases were reported and the total cases have risen to 918 in Pakistan.
- Wednesday 25 March So far 39 cases have been reported in KP, 16 in Punjab, 9 in Balochistan, 3 in Sindh, one in Gilgit-Baltistan and Islamabad. Rawalpindi reports the first Coronavirus death today. The total death due to coronavirus reached to 8 in Pakistan and total cases 1022