MorePowerTool is a GPU overclocking utility that allows you to overclock your GPU without having to buy or waste time configuring software. By using MorePowerTool, you can easily raise the clock speed of your graphics card so that it can run faster than normal.
What is MorePowerTool?
MorePowerTool is a tool that allows you to change the power settings of your GPU in order to get more performance.
It has been designed to reduce the voltage and frequency of your graphics cards, which can help improve their performance by up to 30%.
This is a list of GPUs that we have tested and confirmed to work with the tool. If you’re not sure which GPU you have, try using the GPU Info tool.
- Radeon HD 6000 Series: Radeon HD 6990, Radeon HD 6970, Radeon HD 6950, Radeon HD 6870
- Radeon HD 7000 Series: R7 260X (1GB), R7 260X (2GB), R7 250X (2GB), RX 460 (4GB)
- Radeon HD 8000 Series: RX 480 (8GB)
- AMD FirePro W5100 Workstation card
How to Use MorePowerTool?
- Download and install MorePowerTool.
- Run MorePowerTool and select your GPU, then click “Run” to start overclocking or undervolting it:
- Select the GPU you want to overclock by clicking on it in the list of available GPUs, then use the slider bar at the top of that window to adjust its clock speed, power limit, and temperature limit as needed (a maximum increase or decrease of 20 percent is recommended).
- Click “Save & Exit” when done adjusting settings for one card
Also Check: Thetechnotricks