It’s no secret that a cold chain assurance plan will cost you money, but how can you maintain a minimal cold chain while still lowering the dangers?
If you want to be able to deal with unforeseen challenges, you need to prepare in advance and have a robust risk management strategy in place. This should include stringent processes and technologies.
The answer, of course, is that you cannot. When the window to act and prevent losses may be hours or just a few minutes long, how can you accomplish it?
A near real-time cold chain monitoring system is necessary to monitor your shipments of temperature-sensitive items while in transit and in storage.
Only temperature data loggers can provide you with post-shipment audit trails, but you’ll need more real-time actionable data to manage the numerous weak links in your cold chain.
Through such real-time location and condition monitoring solutions, you can:
- The condition and location of the goods, as well as other information, are recorded. This is critical to understanding what is going on, where it’s happening, and when.
- With this monitor, you can track more than just the temperature. You can also check things like humidity, which is essential for items like vaccines and perishable goods.
- Our goal is to analyze patterns and predict if something might go wrong in the future so that we can take preventative action.
- Take preventative measures immediately by establishing a control tower, and take corrective action as soon it is possible to minimize the damage caused.
- Be aware of risks, especially
- Product recall depends on consumer trust, which is why it’s so important for firms to maintain a good reputation.
- It’s a time-consuming approach that may be costly, especially if it means recalling individual products rather than the whole batch.
With Adapt Ideations, you can monitor locations and conditions in real-time so that you always make the best decision for your situation – whether it’s to send staff to repair a cold chain issue, alter your shipment route, or re-ship a replacement product so that your customer is never inconvenienced.
What’s the difference? Adapt’s Pixel solution also gives you with location and temperature awareness, allowing you to quickly identify hot spots in your cold chain inventory. Real-time temperature monitoring only protects you if it can be seen at a package level, and it works whether the goods are in transit or stored. Adapt Ideas may assist.