Where to Get Free Tax Answers

Photo of author

By Admin Desk

You may wonder where to get help with your taxes or the place to get free tax recommendation. You may also contact the IRS directly to speak with a tax expert.

AARP Tax-Aide

AARP Tax-Aide is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping senior citizens prepare and file their taxes. Volunteers are IRS-certified and trained to help seniors prepare and file their taxes. The program offers free tax help to people over 60 and low-to-moderate-income people. The IRS certifies Tax-Aide volunteers each year, and they are available to assist taxpayers.

The AARP Foundation’s Tax-Aide program provides free tax preparation for low to moderate-income seniors. It is available at local libraries, 550 NW Summercrest Blvd, and is free. The tax deadline is May 17.


You can ask your tax question over the phone or set up an appointment with a local IRS office. However, to avoid getting sick from the tax office air, be sure to wear a mask and follow the appropriate procedures. Unfortunately, for most questions, an IRS tax expert is not available. However, if you’re worried about your taxes, you can always seek help from a volunteer. In addition, the IRS’s free tax prep services are usually available through a nonprofit organization or a commercial firm.

Many nonprofits provide free tax advice to help taxpayers with simple returns or amendments to previous years. There are even free IRS tax help options available for taxpayers with disputes. Community-based tax preparation programs are also available. Volunteer tax preparers and legal clinics are excellent options for getting free tax advice. You can also contact your local IRS office through phone lines or online chat. These resources are a great way to learn more about the tax system and how to file a tax return.

Volunteer organizations

There are several ways to receive free tax questions from volunteer organizations. The IRS website can provide you with information on locating tax preparation services in your area. If you don’t have a computer, there are many ways to volunteer. Many VITA coalition sites and Tax-Aide TCE sites have volunteer positions that range from being a tax preparer to organizing taxpayer paperwork and setting up computers. To apply, complete the eligibility check on the IRS website.

Many VITA sites also offer other needed program assistance, including linking taxpayers with health insurance, financial resources, and public benefits. In addition, taxpayers should consider participating in free tax preparation sites to maximize their benefits, reducing household financial stress. Volunteer organizations deserve a big thank you for providing valuable services for free. To get started, simply complete an application. Once selected, an AARP representative will contact you and answer any questions you may have.