Zong is Pakistan’s leading mobile network operator and has millions of users. If you are a new Zong customer or have an old sim and you know what my Zong number is, then some questions will come to your mind; how to check zong number? What is the Zong number check code? But go nowhere, in this guide, I will share my personal information and explain the four ways to check your Zong sim number which are 100% simple and easy ways:
1. Check Zong number with code *8#
- Turn on dialer on your mobile phone
- Now dial * 8 # on your mobile phone and press the phone icon
- Your Zong number will be automatically displayed on the portable screen
- This Zong number check code is free and you can check your Zong number anytime for free.
2. Check Zong number with code *100#
- Follow the same steps again. First open dialing and dial *100#
- Your Zong sim number will be displayed on the screen
- There will be no cost check number.
3. Check Zong number by sending an SMS to 667
- First, open your mobile messaging app
- Now create a text message and type the MNP message
- Send this new message to 667
- You will receive a text message that includes Zong number, opening date, and Sim owner name information
- This zong number check code is not free. A small fee will be used for each question.
You can check Jazz, Telenor, Ufone, and Warid numbers with this sim number check code.
4. Call the Zong help number to check the Zong number
Another good way to know your Zong number is to call the Zong 310 helpline and talk to an agent. Zong agent will receive your name, CNIC, date of birth, and other information. If he finds all the information correct, he will share Zong’s number via SMS. There are a few fees for talking to a Zong agent.
5. Check Zong number via CNIC online
The PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) allows customers from all over Pakistan to know how to view a Zong number owner online. You can check any sim number this way. Just visit the official PTA website and follow the simple steps below:
- Click the link https://cnic.sims.pk/ to open the interface
- Now enter your valid CNIC number in the required field
- Tick the Google captcha and press the Submit button
- All information about your phone number will be displayed