RBL Credit Cards contain a variety of appealing offers, and as a result, many people apply for them. RBL credit card is also considered as one of the best credit cards available today. They can get fast cashback, heavy discounts, gift cards, and various additional benefits. However, when it comes to payment, many consumers are unfamiliar with making RBL credit card payments.
Let’s look at the numerous options for paying down your RBL credit card payments.
RBL credit card payments by UPI
You can use UPI to pay off your credit card debt. Nowadays, BHIM, PhonePe, Google Pay, Paytm, and other UPI apps are most widely utilized. So, go to the RBL Bank website or download the RBL Bank app from the Google Play Store or Apple iOS. Your mobile number can be used as a VPA/UPI ID. The stages of paying off credit card bills are outlined here.
- Log into the RBL MyCard App first
- Next, select “Make Payment”
- Choose “UPI” from the list of available payment options
- After selecting UPI, enter the Virtual Payment Address (VPA) and click on Verify
- Then click on Request
- Approve the request using any UPI-enabled app.
RBL credit card payments by Net Banking
Net banking is also an option for paying your dues. Net banking can also be used for credit card payments. A user name and password are required. Here are the steps for paying bills with RBL Bank Net Banking.
- Visit the official website of the RBL Bank.
- Select Net Banking from the menu.
- Log in to Net Banking with your user ID and password.
- Click on the best credit cards link in the Cards section.
- Please enter your credit card information and click Pay Now.
Once the payment is completed, the amount will be deducted from your account, and you will receive the transaction reference ID through both e-mail and SMS.
RBL credit card payments by NEFT
RBL Bank credit card payment can be paid by National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT). Use your account with another bank to pay RBL Bank credit card payment online. The steps are as follows:-
To begin, open the bank’s Net Banking service you wish to use.
- Select the NEFT option.
- Please enter the Payee Name as it appears on the RBL Credit Card.
- In the Account No section, enter the credit card number.
- Enter the IFSC code RATN0RCARD and RBL Bank as the bank’s name.
- Use the NOC branch code, Goregaon, Mumbai.
- Initiate the payment by entering the desired amount.
The respective bank will inform you of the deduction amount as soon as the payment is done.
RBL credit card payments by Mobile App
RBL Bank mobile app makes it easy for you to make online payments from anywhere in just a few seconds. You just need to download the app from the Apple iOS store or Google Play store to make a payment.
- Enter your security PIN to open the RBL Bank mobile app on your smartphone.
- Visit the credit card section.
- To make a payment, select the Credit Card.
- Please enter the amount you wish to pay.
- To make a payment, click the Pay button.
- After completing the payment process, click on submit.
When you press the submit button, the amount will be immediately deducted from your account, and a text and email will be sent to your registered mobile number and updated email address.
RBL credit card payments by Debit Card
Some consumers have debit cards from other banks and want to use those debit cards to pay credit card payment RBL. However, they have been unable to locate any platform that will allow them to utilise the debit card. Billdesk is an online payment gateway that allows you to pay RBL Credit Card bill with a debit card from another bank. RBL Bank Credit Card payments can also be made through Billdesk.
- Visit the RBL Bank’s Credit Card Payment Page.
- Click on the Pay Now link in the Debit Card section.
- You’ll be directed to the Billdesk page.
- Enter and re-enter your RBL Credit Card number to confirm.
- Please enter your complete email address.
- Please enter your registered mobile number in the box.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay for the credit card.
- Select the Debit Card option under Payment Options.
- Choose any one of the 14 banks on the list.
- Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.
- In a few moments, you will see the interface of the Chosen Bank.
- Sign in with the Net Banking credentials of your bank.
- Execute the payment after confirming the payable amount.
Automate your RBL credit card bill payment
The RBL credit card bill can also be automated. To automate your credit card bill, you may want to opt for flexible EMI options when you make a large purchase. You can also register your RBL Bank credit card for the NACH facility, so you don’t have to make regular payments to your card. You can use the NACH facility to link your RBL Bank Credit Card to any existing account at any bank. Please submit the NACH enrollment form to your nearest RBL bank.