An essay cover page is the first page of an essay. Professors and supervisors require you to include it in your essay. However, some writing styles do not necessarily require you to include an essay cover page. If however you are tasked with writing an essay cover page for any paper you need to research how to write the perfect cover page to avoid being penalized or losing marks. An essay cover page is not hard to create as the contents are pretty standard. You only need to correctly use the prescribed format. If unable to create your own cover page, you can seek the services of a professional paper helper from a trusted Homework help website service. Your paper helper will help you write a quality custom cover page that suits your essay and guarantees you a good grade. If you do decide to create the cover page yourself then here are a few pointers to note.
The Modern Language Association (MLA) doesn’t expect you to make a cover page when you complete your exploration paper, however, a few educators may require it. Unlike other writing styles, you do not necessarily have to make a cover page for your essay
In the event that your supervisor requires your paper to have a cover page, here is the way to make it do not panic. In this article, we will take you to step by step on how to make an MLA cover page that will impress your Professor.
An MLA cover page ought to include:
- School name This is the institution that you are studying in
- Exploration paper title You will need to write the topic your paper focuses on
- Your name,
- Educator’s name and title or position he holds within the institution
- Your paper due date.
Step by step instructions to Format Your MLA Cover Page:
- This is a double-spaced page and the letters are centered.
- Font: You should use Times New Roman font
- Font size: 12 is appropriate
- The first letter of each word should be written in capital letters with the exception of short words such as the, and, of, or, a, an, in, to, for.
- NB//: the first letter of the first word should be in capital form,, regardless of the kind of word it is.
- Type the name of your university, college, high school, or institution of learning
- Skip to about one-third of the page and type your research paper title, include a subtitle if you have to.
- Skip several lines down and type your name. Your course name and number, your instructor name, and your paper due date.
With that, you are guaranteed to write a quality cover page and impress your Professor. Remember a cover page is just the tip of the iceberg. The real work is writing the essay to perfection. Your cover page must be in sync with the contents of the essay. This means that your essay must be written to perfection. If you are unable to write that essay to perfection, consider using a High school homework help service to assist you at affordable rates.