Have you ever been to Mahabaleshwarwar? If not, then it’s the right time to wishlist this place and visit as early as possible. If you have already made a bucket list for this place then check out this article to find more.
Sometimes it really becomes necessary to take a break from a hectic schedule. To break the monotony, it’s important to go close to nature and rejuvenate your soul. If you want to completely lose yourself amidst lush greenery, sparkling rivers, hilly regions then again Mahabaleshwar is your safest option.
Maharashtra, you must have heard of this state. Well, if you have ever been to Maharashtra and somehow you missed going to Mahabaleshwar then don’t get disheartened. It’s never too late to try it next time. Maharashtra is famous for historical incidents, beauty, and a place offering you to be close to nature. Mahabaleshwar is certified as one of the must-visit places of Maharashtra.
No more small talks. Let’s get straight to the point. Long story short, Mahabaleshwar is an ideal holiday gateway to kill your boredom and monotony. What are you waiting for? Grab your backpack and start your journey anytime soon.
Perfect time to visit Mahabaleshwar
Mahabaleshwar welcomes you throughout the year. You read it right. Mahabaleshwar has pleasant weather throughout the year. So, you can visit accordingly. Although the whole year stays welcoming, if you want to visit at the best time, then it will be from September to May. The weather seems cheerful. Moreover, the fresh rain wipes off the dust from the leaves and makes them look more natural. Some many tours and travels provide transport services and Mahabaleshwar tour packages, making your jobs easier.
There are certain ways to visit Mahabaleshwar. It depends on the duration of stay, how you want to travel and from which country you are traveling.
If you prefer an overnight bus journey then you should stick to this route which is Borivali-Dadar-Thane (Mumbai to Maharashtra).
- 2 nights 3 days package of Mahabaleshwar- If you are ready to invest your 3 complete days, then you should visit all the places mentioned below. The must-watch places are old Mahabaleshwar, Panchganga Temple, Echo Point, Kate Point, Monkey Point, Strawberry Garden. Save the next day for Panchgani darshan. In Panchgani, you should surely visit Table Land, Parsi Point, Bhilar Waterfall. You can save your last day for Pratap Garh.
- 3 nights 4 days family package of Mahabaleshwar- Big trip, huh? Well, when you are preparing for a long tour then you can visit all the remarkable places. You can start your first day by visiting old Mahabaleshwar, Monkey Point, Kate Point, Echo Point, Panchganga Temple, and Strawberry Garden followed by Panchgani darshan to visit Table Land, Parsi Point, Bhilar Waterfall on the next day. Visit Pratapgarh for sure. You can save the next day and spend it according to your leisure. Eat the local and state foods and utilize the whole day at its best.
Well, there are a few places that come under the must-visit section. The must-watch sightseeing places are-
- Old Mahabaleshwar, Panchganga Temple, Echo Point, Kate Point, Monkey Point, Strawberry Garden
- Panchgani- Table Land, Parsi Point, Malas Jam Factory
- Bhilar Waterfall, Pratapgarh
If this is a whole new place for you it’s better to stay in touch with a four guide. Make sure to research on your own prior to your visit.