Most of the feedback given to the LMS vendors by their users says it positively impacted their content management and enhanced training efficiency. Without the right LMS, the risk of wasting a lot of time building and administering online courses is on the higher side. SaaS LMS providers say it has a positive impact on employee performance, business growth, and the all-important working professionals who are at their leadership profiles.
MUST HAVE KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Let’s look at some of the key features and benefits that a good SaaS LMS provider should offer,
- Let’s start with the primary feature of an LMS. Easy course building. A user-friendly LMS saves time with course creation. Many LMS providers give a premium library of 100 plus ready-to-use courses and templates. Existing course materials can also be uploaded, or created courses from scratch.
- Next, the SaaS LMS should have built-in virtual classroom software. This is because it provides a secure and centralized platform to manage online learning for the leaders. Learners, instructors, and group admins can easily be assigned. Course assigning, tracking progress, and referring reports, all these tasks can easily be performed.
- A virtual classroom makes it easy for leaders to get all the information they need to succeed not only at an organizational level but also at the Industry level. Just because a course is online, doesn’t mean it has to lack community resources. The SaaS LMS to choose should support a Q&A community where leaders can discuss the course and collaborate to solve business-related problems collectively. SaaS LMS software makes it easy for leaders to engage in discussions, answer questions, and build a learner-focused community.
- A SaaS LMS should make it easy to create a delightful learner experience. It allows self-paced learning with pause and resumes functionality. Courses and chapter scheduling can also be done so they are available when the learners need them. Finally, the learners should be able to access the courses from any device that is connected to the internet. Another feature to consider is ready integrations with popular tools, which makes a SaaS LMS provider even more powerful for the leaders who are facing the current challenges of the industry post-pandemic.
- They also provide the advantages of software interoperability to users. Such two-in-one features eliminate the need to use separate software for employee training at extra costs. Two or more tools can be used without having to switch platforms constantly. This software integrates seamlessly with a number of popular tools, including CRMs, email marketing software, and CMSs which can prove handy for someone in a leadership role. This enables them to leverage the power of two or more tools in just one platform.
- Testing and assessment in an LMS enable you to not just evaluate learning progress, but also improve training. It allows embedding quizzes, surveys, and polls to measure knowledge retention and gather feedback. Also, it should allow the sharing of courses, quizzes, and tests on social media platforms so that learners find them easily. Closely related to this feature is tracking and reporting.
Using the right software application to choose from, the employer should be able to track learning progress in real-time and get insightful reports. It should show completed and pending courses and generate individual and group reports. It adds to an awesome experience when one is able to filter reports by day, such as today, yesterday, last seven days. Choosing the best SaaS LMS provider is easy. Just need to keep in mind the core features and corresponding benefits.