Before understanding how every woman can maintain personal hygiene and health it’s important that you understand what personal health and hygiene means. In layman’s terms the term ‘personal health and hygiene’ simply means cleaning your body on a daily basis.
Maintaining cleanliness is crucial to maintaining good health irrespective of any gender, thus it should always come first. Each of our fundamental hygiene practices, such as brushing our teeth, and eating a balanced diet, or even wearing clean clothing contributes to our overall well-being. A healthy person also has a sound mind, which helps them be more productive throughout the day.
Tips to Maintain Personal Health and Hygiene of Women
Women, unlike men, need a proper personal healthcare regime. So if you are not following any personal health and hygiene routine then this article will help you with one. All you need to do is follow them.
- Take baths no matter what – You might have seen that many people don’t take baths during winter. But if you want to maintain your personal hygiene then you need to take showers daily no matter what season it is. Your daily bathing habit keeps you clean, energized, and fresh. After exercising, it is even more important to take your daily bath because doing so helps to get rid of body odor, perspiration, and bacteria. To wash away accumulated germs and dirt from the body, take a gentle shower rather than using soap. And if you need to use soap it’s better to use a mild one or a body wash. But instead of using soaps to clean your intimate areas you should use VWash as it keeps away all kinds of irritations. To acquire clear and smooth skin, you can also exfoliate once a week on occasion. Don’t use the same dirty towel everyday after baths, rather wash them and replace the towel you use every day as well, for obvious hygienic reasons. After working up a sweat at the gym, be sure to take a shower.
- Maintaining mensuratal and genital hygiene – Women must pay additional attention to their personal cleanliness and wellness since they go through the menstrual cycle each month. Additionally, they must exercise particular caution when managing their genital and menstrual hygiene. You must take care of everything, including replacing the tampons/pads every 4-6 hours and using the proper, non-irritating soap and instead use VWash products. Since vaginas naturally cleanse themselves, using soap to clean them might disturb the equilibrium of germs within, leading to infections. You should use VWash if you need to clean them. The regulated pH level of the VWash, ensures that it doesn’t irritate or infect the vagina.
- Floss and Brush Regularly – After each major meal, you should wash your teeth. Brush your teeth two times in a day and floss only any one time of the day at least. Brushing reduces the growth of oral bacteria that can lead to gum disease and tooth damage. Additionally, flossing contributes to healthy and strong gums. According to dentists, having unhealthy gums can affect your teeth in the long run and make it loose which makes it challenging to effectively chew food. It’s advisable that you should see the dentist after every six months for checkups and cleanings to retain a healthy smile.
- Wash your Hair Regularly – Women are quite possessive when it comes to their hair and secretly wish to keep it healthy and lustrous throughout their life. Daily exposure to outdoor activities severely degrades hair quality and makes it greasy. Use a gentle hair cleanser to shampoo your hair every two to three days to maintain the strands clean and fresh. This provides your hair a new sensation and eliminates debris, oil, and filth. To avoid hair breakage, use a conditioner that is appropriate for your hair type and apply it to the ends of your hair strands. Cleaning your hair twice a day will help get rid of extra sebum if you have a highly oily scalp.
- Trim and Clean your Nails – You might have seen many women having long and beautiful painted nails. You can have them too! But you’ve to clean them regularly and trim them once a week. If you don’t have the time to take care of your nails then you must go for a pedicure/manicure once every month. Another simplest method to ensure that no impurities may gather below the nails is to cut them with sterilized amenities and not allow them to overgrow. You could use a nail brush as part of your hand cleaning routine to cleanse the region underneath your nails.
In conclusion, these are some of the most fundamental methods that any woman can follow for her personal hygiene and health. Take care of your hygiene if you want to keep yourself healthy and smelling good. You must bear in mind that utilizing different hygiene products shouldn’t disturb your skin’s regular pH balance like VWash products. You can get rashes or irritation if that occurs. VWash for intimate region wash is made of elements that don’t alter the skin’s pH and prevent irritation/rashes of any kind.