If you want to active “HBO go” or “HBOMax TV Sign in” on your device, or if you just want to complete the HBO Max/tv sign in process, then you will have to follow these steps.
- Visit the HBO Max on the device’s browser interface.
- Enter the 8-digit code for the activation.
- Select your device from the given list smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- After logging in to the HBO Max application on your devices, an 8-digit number will appear on the display. This 8-digit number is the Hbomax activation code.
- You can use this code to sign in to HBO max/tv sign in.
What Exactly is HBO Max?
Hbomax is a video streaming platform for today’s generation to provide them with their favorite video content. It covers all the video content from educational courses for students, web series, or movies, Hbomax offers all the content that is why it is one of the most famous video streaming platforms that is the first choice of most people. You watch Hbomax on almost all smart devices, from mobile to smart TVs. The device must have an internet connection. You can also watch Hbomax on desktops. All you need is a supported web browser with an internet connection and you are good to go. But in our opinion, watching your favorite Hbomax video content on TV is a luxury. It is a gift for you everyone to have a Hbomax supported TV.
How To Create an account with HBOMax TV Sign in?
To create an account with HBOMax TV Sign in, you will have to follow these steps.
- Go to the “HBO Max/tv sign in” page and click on the sign-in button.
- To create a new account, enter your email credentials.
- Fill all the sections on the page including retyping of password and username.
- Select your home country from the Location drop-down list and enter your ZIP code.
- Enter your date of birth and choose your gender.
- type the characters (letters and digits) from the colored box in the Word Verification area.
- Enable the option to allow the folks to find my Hbomax channel if they have my email address.
- Now click on “Create My Account.”
How To Sign Up For Hbomax Via HBO Max/tv sign in?
To sign up for Hbomax via HBO Max/tv sign in, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the sign in and then to settings in the HBomax app.
- On the next screen, the user will see an eight-digit code. Save the code for future use.
- On your device, go to “HBOMax TV Sign in” to activate it.
- Enter your Google account credentials to proceed with the system.
- During confirmation, there may be a page requesting information sharing
- Insert the HBO max activation code that appears in the device browser’s login interface
- Now press on the “Allow Access” button to enable the HBOMax TV Sign in process.
How To Download HBO Max To Samsung Smart TV?
To download HBO Max to Samsung Smart TV, you will have to follow these steps:
- Go to the menu section of your smart TV set.
- Locate the search feature and select it.
- Enter “HBO Max” in the search bar.
- Select the HBO Max official app from the appeared apps.
- Install the app and you are ready to go.
How To Setup “HBOMax TV Sign in“ process on Amazon Fire Stick?
Install HBO Max on your Amazon Fire Stick to complete the “HBOMax TV Sign in” process as soon as possible. If it is your first time using the HBO Max, then the following is the complete process of downloading the app. Before downloading, if you are currently using HBO Now, you should delete it before continuing:
- Navigate to the Fire Stick homepage.
- Go to the search bar and type ‘Hbomax’ in it.
- Pick the first option from the results.
- Now select the HBOMax application from search results.
- Now click on the download icon.
- After download, open the HBO Max application.
- From the menu, click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- You will be offered a code for the first time.
- Now on your device, open a browser and type www.hbomax.com/tvsignin in the URL bar.
- Insert the code displayed on your TV, and then click on ‘Next’.
- Now select between ‘Sign in via TV’ or ‘Mobile Provider’.
- Select the provider that you used to subscribe to HBO Max.
- Enter your provider’s login credentials and you are good to go.
Complete List of Compatible Devices
Following are the devices that are compatible with the HBO Max application:
- All Android devices including smartphones and tablets with Android OS 5 or later.
- Chromebooks (Google’s laptops).
- Windows 7 or later on a PC
- Xbox One
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later.
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung Television 2016 models and later
- Apple TV
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with iOS 12.2 or later are among the most popular mobile devices.
- For Windows, the most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge are available.
- Safari 10 or later
- Android Television with Android OS 5 or later
- The majority of Sony Android TVs of 2016 models and later
- AT&T streaming TV box
- Stream via Chromecast if you have an Apple TV of the 2nd or 3rd generation.
- Chromecast, Airplay, or an HDMI cable are all options for streaming.
Go to “hbomax.com/tvsignin activate” to activate your membership or buy a new one. This article is intended to assist individuals who wish to begin their subscription immediately. After the activation of your membership of HBO Max, you can stream an unlimited number of shows from any compatible device. And if you no longer wish to watch HBO Max programs, you can cancel your subscription at any moment.
HBOMax also provides stream media-on-demand in one location to its users, which includes movies, series, and sports. By using the HBOmax activation code, you can install HBO max on your device. Visit the official website at HBOMax TV Sign in to discover more about how to set up and register your HBO max and follow the setup instructions.