According to a recent market study published by Growth Market Reports, titled, “Ground Power Unit (GPU) Market By Type (Mobile and Fixed [Bridge Mounted, Pit System, and Apron Mounted]), Power Source (Gasoline, Electric, and Hybrid), Application (Civil Aircraft, Business Aircraft, and Military Aircraft), and Region: Size, Share, Trends and Opportunity Analysis, 2023-2031“, the market size was USD 392.7 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 893.9 million expanding at a CAGR of 9.11% by the end of 2031. The market growth is attributed to the growing expansion of airports due to rising air travel coupled with high demand for electric ground support equipment.
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- ITW GSE
- Red Box Aviation
- GB BARBERI
- Air+Mak, BEAK
- Habenchtraiet, Ross,
- Tyler Inc
- Powervamp Ltd
- START PAC
Download PDF Sample here: https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/4965
The report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can change the market dynamics of the industry. It provides an in-depth analysis of the market segments which include type, power source, application, and competitor analysis.
This report also includes a complete analysis of industry players and covers their latest developments, product portfolio, pricing, mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations. Moreover, it provides crucial strategies that are helping market players to expand their market share.
Highlights on the Segments of the Ground Power Unit (GPU) Market
On the basis of region, the global ground power unit (GPU) market is classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period. There is a rising number of air passengers in the region’s major economies including China and India which is a major factor driving the GPU market growth in the region.
Additionally, various governments in the region are focusing on expanding the airport infrastructure to strengthen air travel infrastructure and services. This is expected to support consistent market growth in Asia Pacific in the coming years.
North America is expected to be a rapidly growing region in the global GPU market. The airport infrastructure in the region is highly developed. There is an increasing focus on improving efficiency at airports due to rising air traffic, which is increasing demand for ground power units at various airports in the region.
To Buy the Complete Report: https://growthmarketreports.com/report/ground-power-unit-market-global-industry-analysis
Key Takeaways from the Study:
- Ground Power Unit is aircraft ground support equipment that is used for powering aircraft while on the ground. The majority of the aircraft are powered with fixed or portable ground power units as the electrical system.
- GPUs are typically used at airports with aircraft parked at the gate or on the ramp. They enable meeting aircraft power requirements including air conditioning, lighting, control systems, communication equipment & devices, and other purposes.
- The power needs of aircraft differ from the domestic power supply. The airliners need power of 115 volts and 400 Hz electrical frequency, whereas, small-scale aircraft such as business or private jets need a 28-volt DC power supply.
- The aircraft is powered using GPU while the engines are turned off. These devices are also used at facilities such as military bases and private aircraft hangars.
- The rising travel by air is a major driver of the ground power unit market. Global aviation industry players are expanding their operations, airport infrastructure, and number of flights taken in a day to accommodate the rising number of air passengers.
- Rising focus on efficient maintenance of aircraft another driving factor of the GPU market. Airliners are required to follow strict schedules and protocols to provide air passengers comfort and safety. The modern GPUs are flexible, mobile, and adaptable which allow for meeting power needs hassle-free.
- The rising tourism sector around the world is expected to create growth opportunities for the GPU market. Tourism places worldwide are being upgraded with airports, aircraft, and modern powering equipment.
- On the basis of application segment, the ground power unit (GPU) market is categorized into civil aircraft, business aircraft, and military aircraft. The civil aircraft segment is projected to hold the largest share of the market during the assessment period owing to an increased number of commercial flight operations.
Read 185 Pages Research Report with Detailed TOC on “Ground Power Unit (GPU) Market by Type (Mobile and Fixed [Bridge Mounted, Pit System, and Apron Mounted]), Power Source (Gasoline, Electric, and Hybrid), Application (Civil Aircraft, Business Aircraft, and Military Aircraft), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends, and Forecast, 2023 – 2031”
Key Segments Covered
- Bridge Mounted
- Pit System
- Apron Mounted
- Civil Aircraft
- Business Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Growth Market Reports:
Growth Market Reports provides global enterprises as well as small & medium businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Industry Intelligence Solutions”. Growth Market Reports has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
Our key analysis segments, though not restricted to the same, include market entry strategies, market size estimations, market trend analysis, market opportunity analysis, market threat analysis, market growth/fall forecasting, primary interviews, and secondary research & consumer surveys.