Whoever we are, all bingo lovers alike there are some really top-quality jokes out there that can put us in stitches. If we are bingo callers, aficionados, or newcomers looking for a few funny lines to get us in sweet with the community, there are a huge number of great Barbados Bingo related jokes to get the group laughing.
We scoured the internet to find some of the top quality, family-friendly jokes that were out there to share with you. However, if any of us would like the more lude jokes, there are plenty out there to be had. These do come with a warning that they are particularly cheesy jokes, the perfect kind of jokes for dads or any of us who love to see the face of bemusement as they hear the punchline.
Here are a few that tickled us!
What is the name of the elderly man that won three bingos in a row?
Jerry hat-trick …
I found a tumour at Bingo last night.
It is okay. It was B9.
What do you call a lady addicted to gambling at bingo?
What do vampires play Bingo with?
On top of standard bingo jokes, there are also jokes built into the game itself, which continue to develop as they follow topical and current events. These come in the calls that we hear as those numbers are reeled off!
Some of the great classics are:
- 5 – 0, 5 – 0, it’s off to work we go, 50 (this is a play on a song in snow white)
- Danny La Rue, 52 (A reference to the famous drag show)
- Meal for Two, 69 (We will leave you to figure this one out… If you can’t, come back when you’re older)
The 10 Commandments of Bingo
On top of the above jokes, there is also a play on the Christian 10 commandments. This recreating of the 10 commandments is a bingo inspired parody, on top of being funny, it also goes some of a way to teach us the do’s and do not’s of the bingo halls!
- Thou shalt not take thy neighbour’s lucky seat.
- Thou shalt not keep at thy neighbour’s bingo card.
- Thou shalt not take the Caller’s name in vain.
- Thou shalt not falsely call Bingo.
- Thou shalt not wish bad bingo luck on thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not threaten the Caller.
- Thou shalt not steal thy spouse’s money for bingo.
- Thou shalt not brag about thou’s winnings.
- Thou shalt not whine about thou’s losses.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wins.
On top of all of these bingo jokes, there are also a rise in a new era form of jokes, that is memes. A quick search online will show us a plethora of bingo-related memes that incorporate all kinds of pop culture references, from cat memes to film scenes. Get searching and enjoy!