Guest Blogging Sites
Guest blogging sites are those websites that accept articles from their users and publishes on their blogs. Some people do guest blogging to upload their high-quality work so that they can use those blog posts as a reference to their clients. SEO experts use it to get backlinks for their web pages.
Guest posting is one of the best white hat SEO process to rank your website in the TOP 10 results. It’s considered as 100% white hat if we use this method in a proper way. Any post you publish to another blog must look natural and not looks like promotional content.
If you have no idea how to publish a guest post in 100% natural wat, you can hire a company to buy guest posts for you.
List of Search Queries to Find Guest Posting Sites.
- “guest post”
- “startup funding”
- “write for us”
- “guest article”
- “This is a guest post by”
- “contributing writer”
- “want to write for”
- “submit blog post”
- “contribute to our site”
- “submit content”
- “submit your content”
- “guest posts wanted”
- “guest blogger”
- “become a guest blogger”
- “submit news”
- “submit post”
For Categories, you can add category name along with this query
- “write for us” Health
- “write for us” Education
- “write for us” Essay Writing
- “write for us” Finance
Why Guest Posting is Essential?
Guest posting is essential because it really can create a great positive impact on your Website’s SEO results. Guest posting can help you to get more valuable do follow backlinks for your site. It’s the only recommended process to get links from other authority sites related to your niche. Search engines always give more authority and recognition to the site, who gets backlinks through guest posting method. Must consider guest posting strategy in your SEO plan because,
- It widens your brand awareness across through various authority sites
- Act as a ripple effect, and increase SEO score in no time
- Your products and services become popular on the internet
- It helps to get more value towards your brand with authority
How to Get Success in Guest Posting
When you decide to submit a guest post for your site, then you should have to adopt the process that will help you to get succeed in your approach. Communication with the blogger or editor should be done in a professional manner. Try to use the medium of email to connect with third-party bloggers for guest posting. Your message should be concise and to the point. It’s better to use the “You” approach while asking for the blog post approvals. Must follow out on the below-mentioned process to successfully post your articles.
- Analyze the niche of the website you choose for the guest post
- Write a clear message, when asking for a guest post
- Wait for the response from the recipient
- Keep your patience during the conversation
- Before approval fix the amount you have to paid (Only in case of paid guest posts)
Offer Unique and Quality Content
Your guest post will only get published if it is unique and you fulfill all the requirements that are asked by the editor of the website on which you will publish your post. Try to write an evergreen topic for your guest post. It can provide you the backlinks for a longer time duration. It’s better to write content with more than 500 words, and also try to include subheadings in your written work. Here are the important tips that you must have to keep in mind while writing guest posts.
- Use tools like grammar checker for quality writing
- Write on the topic that is related to your niche
- Elaborate your topic as much as you can
- Make it to more than 500 words
- Properly include Do-follow links
- If necessary include your Bio
Content Source: PrePostSeo.com
Term & Conditions
Copy content not accepted.
Content should be a minimum of 700 words.
Quality and copyright-free images related to the article.
You have to wait for approval as we received too many contents so it will take some time to get published your content.