Do you know? Dubai and UAE are some of the most visited cities for tourists from all over the world. The reason behind this is that the ultra-modern architecture, vibrant nightlife, uber-luxurious shopping locations, top-notch tourist spots, etc. attract the people to this beautiful place. So, if you too are attracted to the beauty of Dubai and are planning to visit this magnificent destination soon, then we are having some of the most important information for you related to Dubai visa and this beautiful place.
If you are interested in grabbing all this information about the Dubai visa, then you will have to dive deep into this article. This is because from here only you can get to know about how to apply for a Dubai visa, what is the fee and everything. Get into the post and know.
In today’s time and age, applying for a Dubai/UAE visa is a hassle-free job. For Indians, Dubai and UAE visa is divided into four categories- Business Visa, Transit Visa, Tourist Visa, and Work Visa. People can choose the visa by keeping in mind their purpose of visiting. So, check out everything properly and apply for a visa on the basis of your purpose only.
How to apply for a Dubai and UAE visa from any of the tip-making websites?
As we all know, these days there are a number of trip-making sites that can help you in visiting from one place to another. If you are thinking to visit Dubai/UAE or any of the places you need to follow the right steps for applying for the visa. Here are some of the steps that will let you know about how to apply for a visa from any of the trip-making sites. Follow them out properly and complete your dream.
- First of all, you need to open up the website from where ever you are thinking to apply for the visa. After this, you need to go to the option of visa, find it properly. Now, you need to select the option UAE.
- Then you will have to select the entry and exit date from the country.
- Select the number of travelers that are going to visit and then click on the okay button.
- Upload soft copies of the documents that are asked for the visit. Hence, this is the most important step. So, carefully upload your documents because the coming up of a visa is totally dependent on this. The documents that need to be uploaded include passport front and back, photograph.
- Now, you need to pay for your traveling through whatever mode you are interested in.
- Get your visa e-mail and you are done.
In how many days does the Dubai online visa gets approved?
Hardly it takes around 5 to 8 working days to approve the Dubai/UAE visa. So, wait for it and after that, you can book your tickets and enjoy your journey to Dubai. However, the most important thing you need to remember is that carry your passport and e-visa along with you when you are visiting the immigration office.
So, here the article ends. This is all that you need to keep in your mind when you are applying for the Dubai visa online. However, if there are any details left or something left, comment down.