Work, travel, and housework are difficult tasks for many locals in Karachi. Especially in Karachi, (the business hub of Pakistan), we are busy improving our standard of living. In this struggle, man forgets that he has to go through different stages of life. Now may God has mercy on all of us but sometimes our loved ones fall into a bad situation, and they need proper attention and care. Critical patients need immediate medical attention, and a moment of carelessness can cause great distress to both the patient and the family.
When do you need long-term care?
When a loved one needs long-term care, it is recommended to be provided at home. The patient is happier at home and will recover without the risk of hospital-acquired infection. It is financially convenient for the family and getting such care can be at least 60% cheaper than a hospital.
“Looking for compassionate Caregiver/AYA services in Karachi?”
Don’t know, who is a Caregiver?
“Caregiver” refers to one who takes care of another person. There are different types of caregivers that provide specific care, such as family caregivers and respite carers. Caregivers can relieve burdens and help those in need. They can help for a long time or a short time, but their care is always important.
Caregiver vs. Nurse
Nurses are licensed to perform skilled care (tube feeding, regular injections, IV therapy, medication management, etc.). So, if your loved one needs skilled care, you will likely need a nurse.
Nurses are usually at home only a few hours a week. They are usually in charge of implementing specific instructions prescribed by the doctor. They also use assessment diagnosis skills to help monitor patient development as they recover from serious illness or injury.
On the other hand, caregivers are there to help with day-to-day life activities as well as to provide companionship for their clients. They build close relationships with their carers as they help with the daily needs that a senior may no longer be able to work on his own. Whether it is bathing, or buying a grocery, or even cooking, the caregiver can help fill the gap for elderly people who otherwise cannot live on their own. Caregiver/Aya services for your loved ones will depend on their needs and unique situation. A senior may need a nurse and caregiver or just one to come and help him.
Benefits of the Caregiver
- Caregiver services give the elderly the freedom they want at their age. Caregivers can help with laundry, cooking, medicine reminders, personal care, exercises, diabetic care, and more so that the elderly stay at home and continue their daily routine.
- Family members care about their loved ones, especially if they do not live nearby. The caregiver can provide the family members and elders with the peace of mind they deserve. Caregivers can be with seniors to keep them safe and healthy.
- Elders can also choose to hire carers for certain hours, so they may be looked after instead of paying for hours of care when they need to.
- People who need a full-time attendant who can give them the medicine they need or need to have their plasters or bandages changed.
- Caregivers prove themselves to be companions of your elders.
How much does it cost?
Caregiver services are in demand due to rising hospital admission fees, availability of quality healthcare services and, demand for seniors who prefer a familiar environment with infertile hospitals and nursing homes. The cost of caregiver services depends on the severity of the illness and the length of service requested.
Holistic Healthcare Services is proud to provide the best male or female caregiver services at home in Karachi. They have years of experience not only in Karachi but also in major cities of Pakistan like caregiver services in Lahore, Faisalabad, Islamabad. Our professionals plan beyond the limits of caring for patients in the comfort of their own homes.