Benefits of E shramik Card
A new portal E-shram has been started by the Ministry of Labour & Employment India. This E Shram Yojana is started by Government to provide you Social Security schemes. People who register for it can get a pension at the age of 60, insurance, and other numerous benefits. An applicant who register on the portal are provided with card which has a 12 digit unique identification number (UAN) number.
Ministry of Labour and employment have started this portal to collect data of unorganized sector to use this database to create schemes and policies for the betterment of people in future. Anyone in the organized sector can apply for E shram card through the portal and avail of numerous benefits. You only need to be the citizen of India to fit in eligibility criteria for E shram card. People also have confusion about labour card and e shram card, one must note that both these schemes are not same. Labour card is scheme is offered by the state government and for that, it is necessary that applicant has to be resident of the state whereas E shram scheme can be availed by any citizen of the nation.
Benefits Of E shram Card
- Workers registering for e shram card will get insurance benefits up to two lakh under pradhan mantra suraksha bima yojana
- In Case of Death or complete disability, the applicant will receive the sum of 2 lk in case of partial disability applicant will receive the sum of one lakh
- It provides the applicant with more job opportunities
- Financial support
- You can contribute in your E sharmik card as per your want with starting of 5o INR per month and get pension up to 3000 rupees per month after the age of 60
- e-SHRAM portal will also help to keep a track record of the migrant labour workforce and will pave a path for more job opportunities.
Documents For E shram Card
- Aadhar Card Of the applicant
- Bank passbook of the applicant
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhar card
- Electricity Bill
Who can apply For E shram card?
Anyone working in the unorganized sector such as workers and construction laborers, street sellers, agricultural workers, flower sellers can apply and avail of numerous benefits offered by the scheme. Anyone can enter this scheme between the ages of 18 to 40 years.
Objective And Significance of E shram
Objectives of e-Shram
The main purpose is to make a centralised database of every construction worker, emigrant worker, roadside sellers, domestic worker, husbandry workers etc, which will help people to apply the social security services. to them and partake their information with colorful stakeholders for delivering the weal schemes. This database can also assist in making new schemes and planes in the future.
Government aims to register around 38 crore unorganized workers. E shram will help people to better find jobs and will also provide other benefits. To take advantage of the same we urge you to register for E shramik card and take advantage of the schemes.