A beginners toolbox for online slots gambling
We have seen so many changes in the global gambling industry over the last few centuries, with massive events such as the invention of roulette in the 1800s going down in history. Whilst the invention of roulette was a game-changer, it pales in significance to the great casino gambling explosion of the mid 20th century, something that shot cities like Las Vegas into bona fide mainstream popularity. Indeed, ask anybody about Las Vegas today and they’ll know exactly where you are on about!
Whilst this is all very true, the incredible rise of online casinos over the last few decades has been undeniably the biggest gambling success story ever. Before online casinos, it was rare that somebody could gamble and play Easy Slots from the comfort of their own home and have nearly as much fun as in a casino, but that’s all changed now! Online slots are cut above the rest of the online casino games available at the moment, so read on for a beginner’s toolbox for online slot gambling.
The top 5 things to know about online slots gambling
Right then, there is quite a lot to learn for complete slot beginners these days, especially with the way that slot developers like Big Time Gaming are rolling out new technology and complex games. With that in mind, here are the top 5 things to know about online slots gambling:
- How it works: At the root of it, online slot gambling is quite simple. All you need to do is place your wagers across as many pay lines your particular slot game has, and then spin the reels. With any luck, you will have some winning combos!
- Special icons: The majority of online slot symbols are just there to signify how much you win for a combo of them, however, there are also special symbols like wild and scatter icons. Wilds are generally able to substitute with other symbols to make a winning combo, whereas scatters are usually your ticket into the free spins bonus round.
- RTP: RTP stands for Return To Player, and luckily for us gamblers it is a great way to work out the odds of winning on a particular slot game. Aim for above 96% to be over the average – it could work out in your favour!
- Online casino deposit offers: One thing that you certainly won’t want to miss out on as a slot beginner is the various online casino deposit offers that are around nowadays. It is a highly competitive industry you know, and as a result casino sites are regularly giving some great incentives to deposit money with them. You could get 100% cashback up to a certain amount, for example, as well as 50 free spins on a cult classic online slot like Starburst.
- Responsible gambling: The last thing that beginners really need to know about in relation to online slot gambling is how to make sure you stay as responsible as possible. Set a budget and stick to it! Nobody wants to run clean out of money just because of slots.